It was only two years ago when I was at my wit’s end, but I have turned my life around in every sense. Take heed to the comment I’m about to make… I am a better man for being in the company of so many of my peers on the Service Roundtable. This is the best investment for the everyday running of a business.
The World’s Largest Contractor Group… Now Changing the Lives of Contractors all across Australia…
Dear Fellow Tradesperson:
If you’re struggling with your business, I’ve got some awesome news… THERE IS A BETTER WAY… a proven way…
- If you’ve got a problem with under-performing team members, we can help you find and keep the best technicians and support staff
- If you’re spending all day every day just keeping the lights on, we can show you how to work less, earn more, and spend more quality time with friends and family.
- If marketing is chaotic, we can demonstrate proven systems for your website, direct mail, and even social media.
- If you’re having cash flow issues, we can show you how to improve your accounting practices and budgeting so the bank balance stays in the black.
- If you’re finding it lonely running your business, we can help you meet and network with fellow tradesmen around the world to share stories and discover what’s actually working.
- If you’re worrying about the future, we can show you how to plan your ‘exit strategy’ so you leave the business on your terms.
- Discover what’s working NOW for successful service providers around the world.
- Instantly receive proven sales, marketing, and management techniques and tools.
- Gain access to the Service Roundtable Knowledge Base for tips and best practices so you save time by not reinventing the wheel.
- Download professionally-created newsletters, direct mail, company brochures and much more… it’s like having a major advertising agency in your office.
- Network and learn from other tradespeople, including some the best of the best.
- Drive more revenue, generate bigger profits, and watch your effective hourly rate skyrocket.
The Profit-Making Toolbox Every Contractor MUST Own
When you join Service Roundtable™ you gain instant access to an incredible toolbox of proven management and sales tools to help you fix the typical problems we all face.
Get Answers to Questions in The Roundtables… Pose your business problems and questions to the best contractors and consultants through convenient email-based discussion lists. Simply sign up and ask questions. Fellow contractors jump in and respond. You get the knowledge you need.
Sell More with the Marketing Templates… forms to educate customers and help you sell more. Equipment sticker designs… warranty certificates… energy upgrade forms… simple sheets to explain industry jargon in plain English. As a Service Roundtable™ member, you receive fresh templates every month. These template help you sell more services.
Generate Leads with the Direct Mail Templates… Direct mail can be extremely effective, even in this digital age. At least once a month, you’ll receive a professionally written direct mail piece to help you sell more to current and prospective clients… get letters… .post cards… every one created by advertising professionals who know how to generate response. Simply drop in your name and logo, send the mail, then get the new business.
Get your Techs to “Educate” (SELL) with Tech Templates… A proven way to get sales-averse techs to sell. Simply arm them with one these “stealth” brochures and the client will start asking questions about additional products and services. In marketing parlance, it’s called UPSELLING and it’s a proven way to double and even treble revenue on each sales call.Each month, you’ll receive at least one new Tech Template. Just drop in your logo and you’re ready to go.
Run a More Efficient Business with Powerful Shareware… through the Service Roundtable™ shareware library. Programs can help you run each part of your business more effectively.
Get FREE Advertising with Seasonal Press Releases… Want credibility and leads? Get yourself in local newspapers and magazines then share the “news” with potential clients. Once a quarter, you’ll receive a consumer press release to send to local papers.
Give your Marketing Pieces Sizzle with Graphics from the ClipArt Library… Hard-to-find professional quality art for plumbing and HVAC professionals.
Keep Yourself in front of Customers through Consumer Newsletter Templates… A newsletter remains one of the most powerful ways to keep yourself in front of customers.Service Roundtable’s™ Consumer Newsletter Templates make sending out a customised newsletter extremely easy. Each quarter, you receive a new Consumer Newsletter Template.
Get Fellow Tradespeople to Recommend You with CrossMark… Ever wanted to collaborate with a contractor in another trade? CrossMark makes this easy by providing the brochures and other promotional material… again, easy to use and full customisable. We show you how to leverage other people’s databases.
Frequent Business Tips through the E-Letter… Receive business techniques and strategies by email at least once a week.
Discover what customers REALLY want through theIn Focus FAQs… Ever wonder what consumers really think about contractors? Get the truth through the Service Roundtable™ InFocus FAQs. Service Roundtable™ has conducted and purchased marketing research on the service trades and shares the information monthly so you learn more about your customers AND spot trends. The result? You offer customers precisely what they want.
Be among the growing number of Australian Contractors
to benefit from everything Service Roundtable™ has to offer…
Service Roundtable™ is extremely popular in other countries and it’s relatively new to Australia. Jump in now and you’ll be among the very first in your area to put the techniques and tools into action, providing a powerful advantage.
One of the Best Investments You’ll Ever Make?
To get everything that Service Roundtable™ provides, you’d have to…
- Hire an advertising or marketing agency.
- Buy a TON of software.
- Spend hours looking for art and graphics.
- Hire a newsletter designer.
- Hire a graphic designer and high-priced copywriter.
- Contract with a business consultant for advice.
You’re looking at close to $10,000 a month to hire these professionals. Yet a Service Roundtable™ membership is just US$50 a month.
I’ve actually kicked around the idea of gifting several acquaintances with one month of Service Roundtable membership, as a way of introducing them to the tremendous content available. I recall the hesitation I had when I first joined, not having an inkling of what the Service Roundtable was all about. Kudos to Steve Scott for getting me past that hesitation.
The Service Roundtable’s contributions to our industry are valued and inspirational. Your web site is a great tool and a necessary part of our business.
The kind of thing that makes me appreciate the Service Roundtable is the information that just pops up that is valuable, not to mention all the in depth topics, and very complete answers to any question that I may have. So just wanted to say atta boy, great idea, and thank you to all that have been a part of the Service Roundtable. Your input and information has been worth the monthly fee many, MANY!, times over.